Created: October 4, 2021 8:58 AM Property: Pending Updated: November 7, 2021 3:47 PM
- Stay open to meeting new people, the most life-changing encounters are often unexpected.
- Being lazy is disrespectful to those who believe in you.
- Don’t be rude just because you’re having a bad day.
- Many people could achieve so much more if they had the courage to remove the distractions.
- Complaining is always wasted time, if you can fix things, be busy fixing them instead.
- Never apologize for refusing to lower your standards to fit in.
- You don’t lack talent, you lack patience. You don’t lack ideas, you lack execution. You don’t lack growth, you lack risk-taking. You don’t lack love, you lack self-love You don’t lack knowledge, you lack initiative. You don’t lack opportunities, you lack courage
- You are not smart because you overthink everything, you are smart when you know what you want and when your actions lead to the life you want.
- Worrying more won’t make your life better. Educating yourself, taking calculated risks, acting more wisely, will.
The more you create, the more powerful you become. The more you consume, the more powerful others become.
Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you: as Albert Mondego, the man!
EdmondDantes/The Count of Monte Cristo
When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about. / Haruki Murakami
The reason angels can fly is because they take themselves lightly. by g. k. chesterton
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. / Lucius Annaeus Seneca
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost. by g. k. chesterton
The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people. / g. k. chesterton
A difficult lesson to learn: Your most persistent distractions will seem justified to you.”/ James Clear
“Procrastinating on something important is choosing to delay a better future.” / James Clear
life is not about finding yourself life is about creating yourself
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.”/ Vivian Greene
“Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence.” - Writer and essayist Lu Xun on the power of collective hope.
Find a field where people bow down to your decision making—you are God there.
Nivi / Twitter
It is a filed we have specific knowledge, where no body can teach the society and it is scarce.